Snapchat is again another fantastic entertainment media to share your pictures and videos with friends for free. It is a widely used social network, primarily available for Android and iOS devices. Now BlueStacks has arrived with the opportunity for users to get Snapchat on their computers. If you want to use Snapchat on your PC, then you are at the right place as this is the guide to get the app on PC. But before getting started, you need to download a software called BlueStacks in your system.
Now, you might be wondering about BlueStacks. Well, an American technology company offers the BlueStacks app player. It provides the opportunity to run the mobile applications on systems running Windows. For those who have older phones or don’t keep many applications in their handset, BlueStacks is a perfect way to download the desired app on a computer system. Let’s see the process to download Snapchat on Windows system via BlueStacks.
How to use Snapchat on computer or laptop?
- Download BlueStacks application from the internet.
- Download beta version or BlueStacks 3.
- Install BlueStacks in your system.
- Now, double-click to launch the application.
- To begin, first, link your Google Account.
- Go to search bar and type
- Click the app to navigate Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store, the process is similar to Android handsets.
- Click the Install button and accept all the terms.
- Install and launch the app in your system.
- Being a new user, you need to enter your details like Gmail account, date of birth, name, etc. asked by the application.
- To create a Snapchat account, confirm your email.
- Now you have created the account, you can connect your friends here and share pictures and videos as well.
Sometimes, Snapchat login fails temporarily in PC, but you don’t have to panic because this error sometimes occurs when you have downloaded it from a different site, instead of Google Play Store. Another reason for the login fail is changed clock time in the system. Snapchat in PC is a different experience just because of BlueStacks. So now you have downloaded the application in your Windows system, start sharing your stuff with friends online and enjoy this social network platform.
David Martin is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.